Posted by Paul Anderson
UI Developer/ Sr. UI Developer – Node.JS
Experience: 2+ years in relevant field
- Own the product development from scratch
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Design and implementation of scalable, performance oriented web applications
Required Candidate profile
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- 2-3 years experience in UI Development using Node.JS
- Experience with SQL, NoSql Database (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience in writing Node.js applications
- Experience with full stack development will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like express.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and are able to multitask.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments.