Posted by Paul Anderson
Front end Developer – React Native
Experience: 2+ years in relevant field
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developed React Native applications for both IOS and Android.
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android
- have worked on performance testing
- well versed to working with offline mode of application.
- well versed with data streaming application building.
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application
- Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
Required Candidate profile:
Experience and Skills:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have the knowledge of – Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems